Batman Dark Knight Rises T- shirt


Batman Dark Knight Rises T- shirt:

This design is made for the fans of Batman. Batman is a very intense character so I made it according to it. This T-Shirt Design is very trending among the youth and have a large fan following.

Batman Dark Knight Rises T- shirt:

Today I posted a post related to DC character which is called Batman. DC Is Called the Dark Comic So I gave this a intense look and this design can be suitable for all color combination.

I am also planning to share the vector of all design. 
You can also check out my other post related to Graphic, Typography, mobile covers and So On.

For any suggestion comment below.

You Can also Follow me on my Social Handles.

 vecta design facebook vecta design instagram vecta design pinterest

Post a Comment

2 Comments